Welcome to Shape Up 2018
Please read the enclosed FAQ’s as a few revisions took place
- To increase confidentiality for all clients, Dallas County Health Department weigh-ins will now take place in the front office, across from the front desk, there will be signs to direct you and Rachel will be present for initial weigh-ins (& available to assist as needed/requested).
- Lifestyle instead of nutrition challenges (Lifestyle Challenges here)
- Serving Size here
- Two options for meeting physical activity requirements
- No 5K
- Prizes must be picked up at DCHD
- T-shirts will only be awarded to the Top Ten Percent; any other participant wanting a shirt will need to submit a t-shirt order form and payment by Friday March 9, 2018
Looking forward to a great Shape Up 2018
(Everything you need to know about the challenge included on the back of this sheet in the FAQ’s section, if you have further questions contact Rachel Badgett @ 417-345-2332 x. 103 or Rachel.Badgett@dallascountyhealth.com)
Shape Up is NOT designed as a diet plan; Shape Up is designed to assist participants in implementing feasible lifestyle changes over the course of an eight week period. The goal being; the gradual introduction of healthy habits is something the participant can and will choose to maintain indefinitely for overall health.