Please read the enclosed FAQ’s as a few revisions took place in 2019….
1. To increase confidentiality for all clients, Dallas County Health Department weigh-ins will now take place in the front office, across from the front desk, there will be signs to direct you and Rachel will be present for initial weigh-ins (& available to assist as needed/requested).
2. Lifestyle instead of nutrition challenges
3. Two options for meeting physical activity requirements
4. No 5K
5. Prizes must be picked up at DCHD
6. T-shirts will be awarded as weekly prizes, please select a t-shirt size on the registration form in the event that you are a weekly prize winner.
Looking forward to a great Shape Up 2019
(Everything you need to know about the challenge included in the FAQ’s section, if you have further questions contact Rachel Badgett @ 417-345-2332 x. 103 or Rachel.Badgett@dallascountyhealth.com)
Shape Up is NOT designed as a diet plan; Shape Up is designed to assist participants in implementing feasible lifestyle changes over the course of an eight week period. The goal being; the gradual introduction of healthy habits is something the participant can and will choose to maintain indefinitely for overall health.
PLEASE CHECK OUT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS